Thursday, December 6, 2007

My turn!!

Hi all, is time to share ! my contribution

Grandpa looks cute in this photo :-p


We took these 3 months ago, quite outdated :-(
Anyway, let's meet our famous "bat gu"/"bat yi" in red.. she quite satisfied with her hairstyle. What do you think?

I work as an actuarial executive in Prudential, since Menara Prudential is just a street away from Wisma Hong Leong,so far, I met Ming Kao Fu twice..(Kao Fu, How was the coconut chicken? that's my favorite)

It is quite fun to work there, but tiring. Exam is just around the corner. Please do pray for me...@.@


~Yan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yan, your dad look "cxxu" when he is holding that toy.....wuahahaha

~Dorae~

Jacqueline said...

Hey! Congratz!!

didnt see you online lately... How's life?

Anonymous said...

Yan,
That was a nice "get together" of yours in your gratuation costumes and family members.

Understand, you may be tired with exam. But according to my colleage in HLA, your job is in high demand for the right person. So, make sure you complete all the exam papers and be a fully qualified actuary.

Oh ya, that was my first time walked into that small shop. The coconut chicken soup is nice.

Cheers,
Ming Kaufu

Anonymous said...

My dear family member...this is a family blog. pls sign-off with your real name and don't make a blurr person here guessing who you are...can?? doraemon??

rgds
Seow Lai

Jacqueline said...

Hahahaha!!! Agree with you... so who r u, ding dong?

Anonymous said...

May I know who are you? Doraemon!

yan said...

Hi All,
I am back. .
Yin, I cant online at my house now, that's y you didnt see me online recently.. losing connection with a lot of people T.T

Hi Kao Fu, i am not sure am i the right person that u meant, I was arranged to a regular work that doesnt really relate to normal "actuarial task",- Reinsurance. Heard that they will restructur our department soon, I am looking forward to it, else, I will have to leave this company for my own good, rite?

Dear everyone : Happy New Year!