Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am back - a 9 to 6 lifestyle

Hello everyone,

In my first blog published on 8th November 2007, I mentioned that I will tell you my post retirement plan. Here it goes....


I spend 6 days in Bidor from 13-Nov till 18-Nov 2007. That's all I did for my first week of post retirement plan.






This is my office ....

I am now back to 9 to 6 again... it is an extension of employement with the Hong Leong Group doing similar work for a period of one year.




Some of you have asked me what is the nature of my job. Well, to make it simple, I provide Internal consulting to Hong Leong Group, in particular to HLI-Hume group of companies. I specialize in Improvement solution to Cost Management and ultimately Improve Profitability and Shareholder's Return of a business.


As an interest, I writes articles about Total Quality Management and publishes them at
Dr. LM Foong's Published TQM Articles.


I desgined and own a website http://tqmcasestudies.com/



Cheers

2 comments:

One Big Family said...

kaufu...i still dont understand your nature of work ler

One Big Family said...

Let me try to explain what I do as simple as I could. Here it goes....

I conduct training to employee of companies assigned by Hong Leong corporate office. The topic I train are mostly related to productivity improvement that leads to cost reduction. But I don't call myself as a trainer because besides training, I have to do follow up to ensure my training provided are relevant to the job.
Hope this is clearer...
Thanks for asking

Best regards

Dr. LM Foong, kaufu