Monday, November 19, 2007

Lil Wei Xiang Again....

Last night after dinner, all of a sudden I had the urge to take photographs of Wei Xiang and everyone at home. Today he’s 25 days old. As you may compare the size of Wei Xiang now and from the day he was born, the shape of his face was getting chubbier and eyes were big with his crystal eyeball rolling from left to right.












I was pleased that everyone was so co-operative with me to take a few shots with lil Wei Xiang. I have also shared the Foong's Families and Relatives Blog with my mom and would like to show her kaufu’s blogged about Grandpa in Bidor together with the video clip. Unfortunately, in the interim, I do not have home internet yet cuz after my intensive consideration I would prefer to wait for streamyx special promotion which I have missed sometime early this year. Hope they will have one coming up soon. Ah Tat, if you have read my blog here, remember to update me if there is any promotion. My brother, Ah Hong was fortunate to have registered with streamyx with that special promotion before it ends. How could I pay more…..and my brother is enjoying that promotion price.

Cheerio!
~Chiisuchine~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah Fai,

Heard your kingdom has a new prince! Congratulations! Your baby is so cute. He has the chunky little cheeks and a smile that lights up the room. So happy for you! (May I ask how many kids do you have? :p)

Wishing your family a lifetime of happiness!

Cheers,
Su-Teng

Anonymous said...

Ah Fai,

Congratulations to you and your wife..

Cheers
3 kaufu

Anonymous said...

Hi Su-Teng & Kaufu

Thanks for the greetings and compliments.

Su-Teng: Now I have 2 sons. The elder son is 3 years.

Best Regards
Ah Fai