Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jacqueline in Uni

Hey all!! Jacqueline a.k.a ah ying is here *(^_^)* And its time for me to contribute something to this blog? (I better add something before Aunty Nancy turn me up side down... LOL!!)

Well, I'm not sure what to contribute here, but I can show you all some of the pictures I took in uni today...

Check it out!

This is my seat... I have a bulky monitor and an super antique CPU there... =p

He is one of my favourite lecturer... who is very friendly and will help us in anything from A to Z... =)

And lastly, they are my coursemates... 75% of the course is in this picture (There's only 4 persons in the course I enrolled) *(>_<)*

*Cheers*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ah Yin,

This is a good start ! And I hope more family members do so as I see only limited number of us put the the post.
Not sure why ???

Cheers,
Dr. Foong

Jacqueline said...

errrm... you should ask melvin then... Havent seen his post yet! =p