Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lonely cum Freedom...

I just read Ming kaufu’s blog. First of all I would like to convey my congratulation to him on his retirement for a week in Bidor and at the same time welcome him back to the 9 to 6 lifestyle in KL. Aunt Nancy will have the uppermost merriment for another year....Yeah!







Lately I have been busy working and not as fortunate as my wife and children. They have left for Singapore on Monday for 2 weeks vacation with her parents and sister. They have also emailed me some of their nice photos in Zoo. I don’t understand, of all the places in Singapore…why do they choose to visit Zoo??? In KL there is one called Zoo Negara which we will never visit.

















Anyway, they still look good and were having great time over there. At times when I was alone at home, I felt lonely too and have been hugging bolster every night. I can hear droplets from the washroom in the peacefulness of my apartment. Hear no yelling nor fighting over toys from Wei Shern and Li Wen. It’s gonna be extremely peaceful for another week.

Well before my wife left for Singapore, she has warned me not to touch nor cook in her kitchen . Hey... I still have to carry on with my living and 2 weeks single life. Therefore I return to mom’s place for dinner every night and…….HANGOUT with buddies and night activities….Wuahahahahaha





~@ Yew Hong @~

No comments: